Following the success of the first release in 2013, Argyle have just announced their second series of Limited Edition Argyle Pink Diamond Rose Gold Ingots. With only 200 worldwide, these 1oz minted ingots are special collector pieces and reflect the rarity and origin of Argyle Pink Diamonds. Casting in pink gold is technically challenging and a break in tradition at the Perth Mint. Moreover, minimum runs are typically 1500 pieces, making this Limited Edition issue of 200 Pink Diamond ingots very rare indeed.
Cast in 22ct rose gold and featuring seven Argyle pink diamonds set in a heritage design from the Argyle archives, the 2014 ingot pays homage to the provenance and extraordinary discovery of these precious gems. For more than a billion years, Argyle pink diamonds were hidden kilometres beneath the Earth’s surface. First sighted glinting in an anthill in the mid 1980s, the discovery was just a hint of the treasure waiting to be unearthed, from what was to become the Argyle Diamond Mine.
Available from April 2014 and retailing for A$5580 (GST inclusive), the ingots are only available from Australian Select Ateliers. Calleija Jewellers are proud to be one of only 30 Select Ateliers worldwide. Please contact Calleija to secure one of these very rare creations:
- Calleija Sydney firstname.lastname@example.org 0292336661
- Calleija Gold Coast email@example.com 0755283666
- 22 carat 1oz pink gold
- One of only 200 worldwide, specially minted by The Perth Mint
- Hand set with seven Argyle pink diamonds, approx total weight 0.11ct
- Each ingot is individually numbered 001-200
- Maximum measurements: 41.60mm x 24.60mm x 4.00mm
- Minimum weight: 31.104gm
- While every effort has been made to achieve consistency, slight variations in the pink gold colour and pink diamond content should be expected due to the handcrafted nature of each ingot.
- Accompanied by a numbered certificate of authenticity
- Beautifully presented in an Argyle Pink Diamond branded box and exterior matching shipper